21 February 2011

Scotland!!

So my friend Ashley and I just returned from Edinburgh, Scotland for the weekend. First of all, let me say that Edinburgh is sooooooooooooo beautiful. I couldn't believe my eyes how physically beautiful the city is. It's historic and medieval looking. It was a sight. On top of that, the Scottish people are so friendly. And I saw the most beautiful redheads with the most beautiful blue and green eyes! I was so thoroughly impressed with the city that I hope to return soon. Although, I couldn't bring myself to try the Scottish fare of Haggis. I'm sorry. I know being from the south, we eat any and every part of an animal but I couldn't really swing this. Maybe next time? Aye!

Check out my pictures below from the beautiful city of Edinburgh. 2 days was not nearly enough time to take it all in but we did our best!

Dear Scotland, I miss you already!








4 comments:

Swirl Around the World said...

Ah! I love Scotland so much. It could be my favorite country in Europe. The people are fantastic. Yeah, I have had haggis and you're not missing much. Trust.

LRGirl said...

Well at least you were brave enough to try haggis. I can't do it and I want to so bad. Meh...maybe next time!

Tobi Mann said...

Making memories of a lifetime!:)

Veronica said...

I Love the details in the building!!! I am so happy for you!!! Never been to scotland :( totally jealous!