11 December 2010

What Happened To My Beloved President???


 I won't discuss politics in my blog. I'm very passionate about being a Liberal to the disgust of my Conservative friends. I WILL however discuss the sexiness of my beloved President Barack Obama. I probably shouldn't speak like this of The President of The United States but it's enough blogs out there talking about his policies. I don't give a crap about politics right now. I want to talk about how FINE this man is BUT...but...but...but...but....what has happened to him????? I don't keep up with the U.S. news as much as I should since being here in London. Not because I'm not interested because I am but because dammit, I've got shit to do like find a boyfriend and oh and studying. But anyways, my President use to look so youthful and full of life. He use to have a fire in his eye as well as that....you know you want it look! He doesn't have that anymore. He's gray (which is still very very sexy) and has lost his youthful looks. The same happened to President Bill Clinton (from my home state!), he was all sexy and slick when he got into the Oval Office and when he left, his hair was as white as Santa Clause!

President Obama has not just the weight of the country on his shoulders but the weight of the world. I read recently that he is considered to be the most powerful man on earth. If that doesn't turn a man's hair gray, then I don't know what will! I mean he's still handsome and has major major presidential swag but damn, he's looking old and tired. He's looking broke down and sometimes he looks sad. Where is that fire Mr. President?? Where is that youthful appeal you use to have?? Have the Republicans stolen it from you?? Well if they have, get it back!! I think older men who are gray are handsome and refined but President Obama is not old at all so I can't see him in that refined category yet. I see him in that...if I were working at the mall at the department store and he came in looking for some shoes, I'd slip my number to him category. He's so incredibly handsome and sexy. I probably shouldn't have these thoughts about my president but look, he's the damn president! He's got money and all that power! Wow Michelle Obama is one lucky ass lady! I wish I could hate her but because she's such a class act, then I won't. But she needs to put some youthfulness back into my president. I could tell her what she should do but she probably already knows and secondly, my parents read this blog so it wouldn't be appropriate.
    

4 comments:

n/a said...

You write very well and describe things vividly. You should start submitting your artilce for magazine. Papers or news channel. Love this artilce. I think it can capture alot of people

LRGirl said...

Thank you so much for that! I'm much too shy though! LOL! I might keep it in mind though. Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Unknown said...

I must agree with you President Obama is a very appealing man and great display of how a black man should be. I know I want a sophisticated handsome boyfriend just like him. lol

LRGirl said...

He is appealing, isn't he? He makes me swoon! LOL! If only....