14 December 2010

Tasty Tuesdays? Yes Please!

Sooooooo everyone who knows me closely knows that I love this man below.....

 I could give a shit about David Beckham who is in the pic with Ashley below. He's aiight..........Yes I know my Ashley and Beckham look a little bromance (ish) or some might say a little gay, especially with my Ashley having his hand down his pants, but that's ok....I can overlook that.

But Ashley Cole has some competition.....I present to you soccer greatness.....Thierry Henry.....please bow.


He's French and he's cute. I've actually loved him longer than Ashley Cole. Thierry use to play for Arsenal as did my Ashley (you know, MY team based here in North London) but now he's in the U.S. playing for the New York Red Bulls soccer team. Just when I thought I would meet him here in London he moves across the pond. He use to be married to some chick that used 2 different names for her pseudo modeling career and had a baby with her. So the 2 different names chick is in London along with his adorable daughter (trying to win points with him just in case he reads this). So TiTi as he is affectionately called by his fans (my little 3 year old nephew calls me TiTi so you see how perfect we are for each other) visits London often. Yes I know he has a girlfriend who is living with him in New York and who isn't all that pretty in my opinion. I mean my first love Ashley Cole's ex-wife was prettier than Thierry's chick. I'm not a hater. I'm just saying.....But anyways, I love him but I don't know if I will love him more than Ashley. I mean, they are both mega rich footballers (soccer players for my American friends out there that bother to read this thing), and both handsome but they have both been accused of cheating on their former spouses which doesn't look good and I notice they both were married to girls of lighter hues but they are footballers so I'm sure the hue of the woman doesn't matter just as long as she's breathing and that's me.

2 comments:

American Black Chick in Europe said...

Oh my goodness! I <3 Thierry Henry! He's been my husband-in-my-head-only for a hot minute!

LRGirl said...

I love him so much but not as much as my Ashley! lol