21 December 2010

Just Say NO To Snow!!


Awwww....snow.....isn't it pretty??? Um...NO! It was pretty the first couple of days and now it's just plain annoying. It's causing so much havoc in Londontown. You know...like shutting Heathrow Airport down for a few days! I don't think Londoners are use to this weather. Hell I'm not either.  All I know is that I'm ready for the snow to leave so life can return back to normal here of people walking really fast (can't do that in the snow) and seeing dog crap on the sidewalks and buses being on time. Well....instead of being incredibly late due to snow, just going back to being "normal" late. I did go out and enjoy the snow....check out my pictures below. I wish I could've made a snow angel but London has way too much dog shit on the sidewalks and streets to even THINK about doing that.

Me getting frisky with the snowgirl.

Slutty Snowgirl showing her boobs

random snow dog

No comments: