27 December 2010

Home For The Holidays


I don't have much to write except I'm back in Arkansas! I endured an 8 hour flight from London to Atlanta. Endured Customs in Atlanta which is hell on earth. If I died and went to hell, it would look like the Customs line. Then went to Memphis and then onward to Little Rock. I'm so happy to be home. Southern cooking and southern food, southern people and southern hospitality. I didn't realize how homesick I was until I landed and saw familiar landmarks and streets. Just driving around Little Rock was so fun and wonderful! So I've been hanging out with my family. I have a southern, loud family that like to eat, drink and be merry! And that's just what we have been doing. I don't miss London yet and I'll be here for 2 weeks so I'm just going to hang with my friends and family and have as much fun as possible with people who have warm smiles and look at the sunshine!

No comments: