29 December 2010

Stalk List 2011


I would like to present to you the people that I will be stalking in the upcoming year. Some people have fallen off the list because quite frankly, they are not that important for me to stalk anymore. There are some new entries on the list. It will be easy for me to stalk about 90% of the people on this list because they live or have ties to London. Oh and also...I'd just like to say that I'm not really going to stalk President Obama just in case this is read by the secret service or his people like the FBI.... but if you ARE reading this....give him my phone number anyways.

The List

President Barack Obama
I love this man so much so that after I graduate, I might move to D.C. just to see him. No I won't pull a Monica Lewinsky. Maybe more of a Marilyn Monroe perhaps.

Alesha Dixon
She is a born and bred Londoner and I want to be her best girlfriend/secret crush/girl crush/stalker/single white(black) female sort of thing. She's an English singer for those that don't know her and she's GORG! Wherever she performs, I'm going to be there and she does perform around London often.

Ledley King
He's a football player for Tottenham Hotspurs which is a premiership football team in London. He's cute, he likes to drink and he's always in the clubs in London. He's sort of a bad boy. I like him and I'm going to be wherever he is in 2011.


Amy Winehouse
She just moved into my neighborhood in London and I'm super excited although the neighborhood association is not. I wonder if she would call the police on me if I camp outside her house since she is a neighbor and all. Better yet, I could bake some scones and take them to her as a neighborly thing to do....you know, to welcome her into the neighborhood.

Thierry Henry
My love, who use to play for Arsenal which is a north London premiership football team. Although he plays for the New York Red Bulls now, his ex wife and daughter still live in London and he comes back often. I'll just sleep at Heathrow airport and wait for him to walk through the terminal and then I'll make my move and let him know that I love him more than anything and we're meant to be together. I wonder if he would bail me out of jail once Heathrow security gets a hold of me?

Pharrell Williams
Rapper, singer, producer, fashion designer and my future baby daddy. Yes he is someone else's baby daddy now but he can have more than one baby mama. That's the American way. He use to date another person on my stalk list (Alesha Dixon) but I don't care about that. Although he doesn't live in London, I know he visits often so I'll just keep my eyes open and troll his website to see when he's coming to London again.

John Carew
He's another footballer (I'm not a groupie) that plays for Aston Villa which is based in Birmingham but that's not too far from London. Plus he comes to the capital often to party. Maybe I'll fly to Norway (his homeland) and knock on his mom's door and profess my love for him to her. I'm sure Norwegian jails aren't that bad once the police get a hold of me.

And finally my one and only Ashley Cole
For those that don't know him, he is a premiership footballer that plays for Chelsea FC. It's based in west London. I could easily go to Stamford Bridge (where they play) and camp out or lurk about and when he walks out, just profess my love for him. It's pretty easy to stalk Ashley because he parties in Central London all the time. He's always in some club in the West End. Although he seems to go after trashy girls, once he sees all of this pla-dow and pla-dow, he'll change his tune. And if he doesn't, I'll make him.


Happy Stalking and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Thann said...

I'm loving you blog and your stalker tendencies. Can't wait to read more from you!

LRGirl said...

Thank you so much! I hope I can continue to write this blog before the police catch me for stalking! LOL!