03 December 2010

He's a cheating scumbag....hey....I can overlook that!

My Ashley

Dear Ashley,

Ashley Cole....my dear Ashley....I've been obsessed with you for 2 years. Yes you were married to the UK's sweetheart Cheryl Cole and you cheated on her numerous times and you're a dirty low down rat, but you're soooo cute and so rich. You remind me of an ex I use to kick it with. Being a Premiership Footballer doesn't hurt your chances with me. I know you're use to fakeness like Cheryl Cole and girls of lighter hues, but you haven't seen me or met me. I'm fine. So you might want to convert. Hey, if it's just for a night, I can live with that. I don't want anything serious anyways. I've got guys way better than you waiting in the wings. But again, you're a Premiership Footballer and you're rich plus you're so cute. I mean, how could I forget those sext text pictures you sent to different girls showing what you got in your boxers that The Sun printed for the whole nation to see?? And yes Cheryl divorced you but she didn't understand you Ashley. It got to me Ashley and now my mission is to meet you. I'll hang out at Chinawhites and The Embassy and whatever other trashy club that footballers of your kind hang out. And hey, if you're not available...Give my number to Cheryl. She's pretty hot and if she's not taking your calls then give Didier Drogba my number. In fact, I'd rather meet him anyways because...well...Ashley, he's cuter than you. Oh wait....nevermind...he's married.

Sincerely,

Your Stalker....I mean fan!


Beat it Cheryl...Get Lost!


Cheryl looking pissed after the cheating allegations became public.


Didier Drogba! I mean, how could you not???

No comments: