05 December 2010

Rude London Pigeons


So anyone that reads my Facebook statuses know I don't like the pigeons in London. They are rude, intrusive and selfish and they believe they own the sidewalks of London. They are not like American pigeons. See American pigeons are smart. They know that when they see a human, to run in a different direction or fly off somewhere. London pigeons?? No they don't do that. They try to block your paths and strong arm you into giving them food. Well I really don't know if it's food or money that they are looking for. All I know is that they are very bold. You can walk by a London pigeon and he won't flinch a feather or anything. They just stand there looking at me like, "I'm not stepping to the side." And I'm looking at them like, "Well I'm not either."  And the intrusive pigeon is, "Well one of us is going to move and it ain't me sister."  So guess what?? I move to the opposite side of the street or take a reaaaaaallllly long step around this intrusive bastard of a pigeon. They are dangerous and mean. And they are so inconsiderate. I could be standing there minding my own business and here comes a pigeon walking right next to me like it's no big deal! Are you serious pigeon??? I mean I know urban sprawl has created uncomfortable surroundings for you but London has so many parks for you to roam! I swear, the next intrusive and rude pigeon that comes my way, I'm not going to be responsible for my actions. I'm from the south and we eat pigeons. Just want to put that out there just in case another pigeon decides to run up on me as seen in the picture I took above.

6 comments:

Ashley Edwards said...

It's not just London, trust. Go to NYC... you'll see it's becoming a big city phenomenon.

LRGirl said...

If I never see another pigeon in my lifetime, I'll be fine!

Unknown said...

I think its all big cities. They're like that in Chicago too. Blame it on the people who feed them. Country bird know they have to go dig their own worms.

LRGirl said...

Dawn, I think the next one that invades my personal space, I'm going to cook him. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Just give it a good boot in the ass, Tec! Works for me!

LRGirl said...

Chasingraynebows, that's a good idea! I mean, they are certainly close enough for me to do that! lol!Thanks for reading!