26 September 2011

Reasons Why I Miss London #1

Hello Hello Hello Dear Readers!

I've been missing in action, incognegro, being a gypsy and whatever else you say to describe a wanderlust spirit! I've moved to North Carolina but will be moving to Virginia Beach in about 6 months with the sweetie pie hunny face. In the meantime, I've been missing London soooooo much! I will be heading back there in December for about a month. I have some things to take care of with my banking, school and anything else I can find to make myself feel productive and important while I'm there.

I've been thinking recently of all the things I miss about London! Between drinking wine, getting fat and being in love, I have actually missed the crappola out of London! Reason #1.....

English Breakfasts!

Ok....I'm missing the chips/french fries with the breakfast and the Cumberland sausages instead of the Jimmy Dean sausages and even miss the beans on my plate (although I couldn't bare to eat them). I use to visit this wonderful little Portuguese restaurant in my neighbourhood that sold the best English breakfasts and finding a place in London that sold really good and cheap English breakfast is not hard to find. You pretty much can't go wrong with the traditional English breakfast. The warmth and all the fuzzy feelings you get inside when you eat a great fry up!
I'll be back with the rest of my list on reasons why I miss London. There are alot of reasons but the breakfast is numero uno although the traditional American breakfast is KING! In the meantime, take a look at the pic!


YUMMY TO MY TUMMY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been in london for about a month now and I cant not seem to love the English breakfast. I just dont like my food touching when it comes out and raw egg yoke and beans hasnt seemed like the best combo maybe by the end of the semester I will learn to love it.