27 February 2013

Where have I been?? No, where have YOU been???




I haven't written on this blog since 2011.  I'm so very ashamed.  I really am.  Well not really.  Sooooooo let me fill you in because I know all 4 of you who read this thing are soooooooooo interested!

In a nutshell, came back to the states.  Moved to North Carolina to be with my love.  Then just recently went back to Arkansas to get some things together.  Heading BACK to London next month (I'm so fucking excited)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Come back, find a job I guess....lol (ambitious I am), in Virginia Beach to be with my love once again.  It's all about love, right?

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.  This blog is about London so I'll stick to that.  I'll be there for a month.  I.cannot.wait.  Like seriously.  Like I'm about to jump out of my skin because of it.  I'll share some pics and stories with you guys once I'm there because my life is a freaking soap opera!

Ciao!!

No comments: